Dear Valued Customer,
As Air Liquide Healthcare provides critical care services to our patients we would like to provide an update on our services in relation to the current Coronavirus situation. I would like to reassure you that we are following the advice of government bodies along with the World Health Organisation guidelines and closely monitoring the situation.
Due to its ease of transmission, we have put in place some key procedures to protect our employees, customers and partners. These measures include:
1. Screening questions prior to booking clinic and home visit appointments.
2. Providing contactless service - shipping of products where possible, payment over the phone and not entering customer facilities and residences where possible.
3. Providing our employees with personal protection equipment such as gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes and protective aprons for use as per government requirements/recommendations.
4. Hand sanitiser readily available for patients visiting our clinics.
5. Contact with our critical suppliers to ensure they have contingency plans in place should there be an escalation of cases within Australia.
Please be assured that your health and safety along with our employees is our number one priority and we are doing all that we can to ensure that everyone is protected while still delivering our services across the country.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services to you during this period, please feel free to contact us on 1300 36 02 02 or via email on email@example.com