Skip to main content

For patients

My partner snores. How can I get help to stop the snoring?

Your partner should consult with their doctor, the doctor may recommend seeing a specialist or refer them for a sleep study with one of our partners, Snore Australia or Healthy Sleeping Solutions.

If your partner is diagnosed with sleep apnea Air Liquide Healthcare can supply services and products to help with their therapy. 

See Sleep diagnostics for more information.

Need further information?

Should you require any assistance or advice on our products or services, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Request for information 1300 36 02 02